Pages

...wait for complete web loading...

flora y fauna


It's a very deep sea (The Style Council, 1988)


I'll keep on diving til I reach the ends,
dredging up the past to drive me round the bends...
What is it in me that I can't forget
I keep finding so much that I now regret...
But no, on I go down into the depths
turning things over that are better left...
Dredging up the past that has gone for good
trying to polish up what is rotting wood...
Oh diving, I'm diving...oh diving, I'm diving....diving...
Something inside takes me down again
diving not for goblets but tin cans...
Dredging up the past for reasons so rife
passing bits of wrecks that once passed for life...
But I'll keep on diving till I drown the sea,
of things not worth, even mentioning...
Perhaps I'll come to the surface and come to my senses
but it's a very deep sea around my own devizes...
Oh diving, I'm diving...oh diving, I'm diving...diving...
Perhaps I'll come to the surface and come to my senses...
...diving...


Style Council DVD

Minorca's also called the "green island": not only because of its luxuriant vegetation, but also for a green tone of water, sometimes given by the sunlight.

On the right: that's the aloe-cactus plant where I fell on, a night I had drunk a bit of sangrìa, which had its proper effect :). I was too happy to feel the pain :)

An old cactus :).

A butterfly and a lot of raspberries, as if the island was with no people around.

"Sunshine" (Keane, 2004)


I hold you in my hands, a little animal
And only some dumb idiot
Would let you go
But if I'm one thing, then that's the one thing
I should know...
Can anybody find their home?
Out of everyone
Can anybody find their home? ...
I hold you in cupped hands
And shield you from a storm
Where only some dumb idiot
Would let you go
But if I'm one thing, then that's the one thing
I should know...
Can anybody find their home?
...Lost in the Sun
Come on, come on, come on
Oh oh-oh-oh
Oooooh... Can anybody find their home...





the main typical Minorca dish :)